Tuesday 11 August 2009

1 Month!! (1)

I have been London for a month !! That's mean I missed my people last 1 month !! That's mean I can't still stand more like this. I should do something to make sure that anyone didn't miss me . So I write this and pose some picture about my life for a month.
Firstly, I can't forget the time which is the first time I'd been here, in the air-port. I was look like a small person in the giant modern city. I felt worry and felt elated. But for a month I've been here. I can see the different between London and Tuy Hoa :)) :)) :)). ( What a huge distance !! ) This place can give me every thing I want because their service is great. I'll tell you all about this whenever I feel it's enough for me. And now, I'll post some picture and talk about something in my life in London which is "Fog Peninsula".
Then, This is my little room.


And this one is can't miss in my room. That is........................the wash-room :)) :))

My Macbook. It's sparkling!!

But, you know? When I go to bed, when I look at 4 walls, when there is not anything voice, I miss anyone. The room is too dark, I feel so lonely. I need some one here. I wished.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Boy..
    I really happy when I read your entry.
    I won't advise you " Don't sad again"...
    It's very bananas in this case.
    But, when you miss someone, let it comes....
    Wish you all lucky....

    ReplyDelete