Friday 3 July 2009

About my future

I feel optimistic about the future. Because I'm going to study hard to graduate from university and get a good job. Subsequently, I'm going to work hark to promoted, may be manager or director... I don't know !!



Day by day, I'm planning to save enough money to establish a company in Vietnam. Then I'm going to invite my friends to come and work for my company. It's gonna be fun!!


And when my life is stable, I'm going to marry a vietnamese lady. Then I'm planning to buy a new house and have 1 or 2 kids.
Later, I'll teach them carefully to be good men. They will go to school and start to grow up day by day
Finally, when I'm 70, 80 or maybe 90, my children will have good jobs like me, they will have a happy family. Then, I'll enjoy the rest of my life.
Money money
( $ $ )

That's my future. How about you ???

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God Chuong, you've planned your whole life!! That's awesome and I love the way you are so detailed about it!! Superb!

    What kind of company are you hoping to set up? And what about if you fall in love with a non-Vietnamese woman? What would you do??? John Lennon once said "Life is what happens when you've made other plans". Haha, it's unpredictable!

    Once again, some great language used and a nice variety of phrases and grammar. Really good stuff. Just a few things to check:

    - You don't need to start a new sentence with 'Because' like this. You can just carry on the same sentence: 'I feel optimistic about the future because...'

    - 'I'm going to WORK HARD' (we don't use -ing after GOING TO).

    - When you say 'FUNNY' what do you mean? Enjoyable or humorous? If you just mean enjoyable, then use 'fun'

    - You don't need to use 'with' after 'marry'.

    Nice work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete